Enjoy a healthy and delicious snack with this fit version of whole grain banana cake with Vegaly protein. It is easy to do and you can enjoy it wherever you want. Ideal for fans of sweet moments, to have a healthy and protein option at snack time, or why not, breakfast.
How to make a fit wholemeal banana sponge cake with vegetable protein?
- 180gr of fine whole wheat flour.
- 80gr of muscovado sugar.
- 1 Vegaly scoop of chocolate or vanilla.
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- 1 heaping tablespoon / 20gr of baking powder.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 1 egg.
- 40ml of olive or vegetable oil.
- 50ml of milk.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- 3 large mashed bananas (it is important that they are ripe to reduce the amount of processed sugar that we must incorporate into the recipe.
- 50gr of chopped walnuts.
- Turn the oven to 160 ° or 180 °.
- Place the flour, sugar, protein, bicarbonate, baking powder in a bowl and mix.
- Add the egg, milk, oil, vanilla and mix again.
- Add the mashed bananas and the chopped walnuts.
- Pour into a pan and bake for about 35 min. or until it is dry inside and unmold in cold.
And ready! Enjoy a protein version of banana pudding. :)
Today's Blog Tip: